1) My talents include the ability to solve and overcome problems. I think in logical ways about solutions to issues that we are faced with. I want to see this product around the country. I want everyone to know about it and know that it is an option available to them
2) I will solve the customer's need by offering them a mattress that cools at night instead of heating up with their body heat. This will especially help couples because the extra body heat of another person just heats a tradition mattress up more.
3) This product is available to absolutely everyone. Everyone has body heat and either has to keep their house very cool at night to not get hot, or they just get hot when they sleep.
4) This is a valuable solution because it beats all of the other options. For example, for the people who turn their A/C cooler at night, that costs them more money. If they had this mattress they wouldn't have to turn their A/C down because the mattress will keep them cool. This also helps consumers to get a better sleep at night.
5) No one else has done this in the way that I have imagined. This is a problem that I have first hand experience with and it bothers me every night.
I believe that all of these elements fit together. If you can't answer all of these question, then you probably won't be able to run a very good business.
Christopher,
ReplyDeleteI really like your post. I've experienced this problem on multiple occasions and never thought of a solution. If the technology worked I would definitely be a customer. I agree that the elements fit together well and that there is potential for this business idea. Being able to save people money while also sleeping better together is a win-win combination. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Christopher,
ReplyDeleteYou truly have a great idea! Most people I know prefer sleeping in the cold, because they just can't sleep comfortably when they're too warm or hot. Cranking up the A/C to help with this problem is a solution, but not practical because it gets too expensive. Good idea! I'm curious to see how it would work.
Angie
http://mynewbloggerblog10.blogspot.com/2016/06/idea-napkin-no-1.html
Hey Christopher, I think you listed some great points for your idea napkin. Being a creative problem solver and thinking logically about problems is very import in being an entrepreneur. I also like your idea of a self-cooling mattress. I personally hate being in a hot bed especially since I am living in a place as hot as Florida. I also like the idea of keeping energy costs down while you are resting in a cooling bed during the night.
ReplyDelete