Monday, August 1, 2016

Final Reflection

1.     We have done so much posting throughout this class, it is interesting to go back and look over it all again now that we are at the end of the semester.  There have been some tough assignment that we have come across that took a lot of thinking, and I will admit, I have skipped some assignments because they just seemed like way too much and I didn't have enough time.  However, a lot of the blogs made us think about our ventures and go a lot deeper into it than what we normally would.  I imagine most people had these ideas for a while but didn't really think much about it until this class came along.  I think the venture concept is definitely the high of the class.  The lows are those long assignments where it seems like you have to come up with way more things than are realistically needed.

2.     The best experience was definitely creating the venture concept, which most of the assignments were geared towards.  It is cool to be able to do something like that in a class setting and get feedback from other students and actually see what people think about your idea.  I will remember that for a while.

3.     I think I have definitely moved closer to developing a good mindset as an entrepreneur.  I wouldn't really call myself one yet until I develop a concept in the real world and have investors check it out and like it.

4.     I would recommend that they get as involved in the course as possible.  Unfortunately, I was taking some other very difficult classes this semester so this was really my easy class that I could just do enough for a decent grade.  But I am a little disappointed that I didn't have more time for it.  I would of liked to pitch my idea to the board and do more.  I would encourage anyone else to see this class for what it is, which is a great opportunity to get real world experience to the type of stuff and entrepreneur goes through, but in a more controlled setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment