Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Secret Sauce

I am out of town on vacation and unfortunately unable to do the interviews in front of a camera.  However, I was able to make phone calls and still do the interviews so I will post the summary.

1)
A.  I believe I am more of a risk taker than most people which is something that is needed for an entrepreneur.
B.  I think I am a very logical thinker which helps me to solve problems and think about things in ways that a lot of people don't.
C.  I have been creating my own little businesses and trying to sell things ever since I was little.  I remember getting in trouble in 5th grade for making and selling stress balls at school out of balloons and sand.  I was selling them for a dollar each and got in trouble when one busted in class.
D.  I can easily ignore what people say so it helps with not getting offended very easily and causing issues in relationships.
E.  I have determination to make things work even when it is difficult.

2)
AJ Moser
He thinks I am very smart and somewhat arrogant.  But the arrogance is also from me being confident in my abilities.  He said I am able to run my business successfully and make money so he understand how I can act extra confident sometimes.

Chris Noel
He said that I always have good ideas and answers to problems.  Every time he has pitched an idea to me I have been able to give him constructive criticism for it.

Kristiian Serena
He said that I am a good salesman.  I am always buying and selling something and making money. Also that I like working for myself so I can think on my own and not be controlled by someone.

Devyn West
She said that I am smart and come off as cocky sometimes.  Also, that I like being in control because I always want to drive everywhere and do everything myself instead of letting others do it.

My Mom
She thinks that I am confident and independent.  She has watched me with my businesses and knows that I spend a lot of time working and trying to make things work well.

3)
I pretty much agree with what everyone said.  I definitely like doing things myself if I want them done right because I don't trust others to do it right.  I wouldn't make any corrections to my original list.  I think everyone described me pretty accurately.

4 comments:

  1. Christopher,

    I think some of your qualities make for a good entrepreneur. Taking risks, being logical, and having determination are all things someone becoming an entrepreneur needs. And based off of your interviews you're not the only one who thinks that. Let's see what more we can learn the second half of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://norrisufent.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-secret-sauce.html

      Here is the link to my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hey Christopher,
    Those definitely seem like qualities of an entrepreneur. Sometimes risks have to be taken and not everyone has the ability to take risks when necessary. Being logical is absolutely important for business decisions. Determination is a must to be successful. I think confidence is a good thing but it is also just as good to be humble. You received some very positive feedback about your character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christopher!

    The qualities that you have pointed out and that your friends and family have named seem to be ones that could really help you in the summer course. Confidence and determination are two huge things that go into being an entrepreneur as some decisions may not be crystal clear always. Your friends and family speak well of your character and I wish you the best of luck finishing out the course!

    ReplyDelete