Bug 1. Cell phone service weakened by metal roofs. (which I happen to have on my house)
Why 1. Because the signal from the tower doesn't travel well through metal.
Bug 2. Satellite Wifi going out due to rain.
Why 2. Because rain causes satellite signals to weaken
Bug 3. Rush hour traffic.
Why 3. Because everyone is getting off of work at the same time.
Bug 4. Old people being terrible drivers.
Why 4. Because the government doesn't make them retest each year after turning 70.
Bug 5. Car A/C not being as strong while you aren't moving in Florida heat.
Why 5. Because the A/C doesn't have as much power coming from the motor to power it.
Bug 6. Movie previews being so long.
Why 6. They have to make money somehow from advertisements
Bug 7. Eyes hurting after starring at a computer screen for a while
Why 7. Causes strained muscles in your eye
Bug 8. Commercials during TV shows.
Why 8. Again, they gotta make money somehow with advertisements.
Bug 9. Salesmen in stores and carlots.
Why 9. They gotta feed their family somehow.
Bug 10. My computer gets slow sometimes
Why 10. It slows down after the memory gets somewhat full and it hasn't had a software update.
Bug 11. Having a cold and sore throat like I do right now.
Why 11. Germs infecting my body.
Bug 12. Airplane companies cancelling flights when it isn't full.
Why 12. They would rather combine two flights instead of flying two half empty planes.
Bug 13. Mail-in-rebates taking so long to come back
Why 13. Because they have so many coming in and probably aren't in a rush to hand out money.
Bug 14. The printer running out of ink.
Why 14. It eventually has to be refilled.
Bug 15. Cops writing speeding tickets.
Why 15. They are trying to keep the roads safe.
Bug 16. Gun-free zones
Why 16. Because people are confused and think gun-free zones are safer (like a criminal cares if there is a sign that says no guns)
Bug 17. Car heater taking so long to warm up in the winter in the mornings.
Why 17. It can't produce heat until the engine is warm which takes a few minutes in the cold.
Bug 18. Motorcycles parked in regular parking places when they have motorcycle parking close by.
Why 18. They don't want their bike getting scratched.
Bug 19. Getting to the airport early just to sit and wait and the gate.
Why 19. You have to allow yourself enough time just in case something happens going through security.
Bug 20. Spiders getting in my house.
Why 20. There are holes and vents in the attic that they can come through
This was very hard to write. I can only think of so many things that are actually relevant and the rest just seems like filler.
Chris,
ReplyDeleteI found the bug list a little hard to write. I tend to have a positive attitude and found it very hard to think of so many negative things. I related to some of your bug list items, like getting to the airport early. It's unfortunate that you felt that some of these bugs were filler.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteChris,
ReplyDeleteI am with you on a bunch of the bugs. Salesmen on lots generally make me want to go buy something else from somewhere else instead of their product. I agree with your gun free zone bug, it is comical to think criminals follow laws. Had problems writing my list too without most of the bugs feeling like fillers as well.
Chris
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your list of Bugs. I thought they were both very interesting and funny. A lot of you're were Bugs that I did not think of, such as the air conditioner not turning on fast enough, or spiders in the house. I actually don't mind spiders, however I have a horrible fear of bees and wasps, and if one got in my house that would definitely bug me (I'm so sorry for the bad pun). Keep up the good work!
-Dave