Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Solution

One of the main things that I have been posting about is the problem of how hot most people get when they sleep.  I believe that there are two possible ways to go with solutions for this one.  The first option is a solution that is similar to the new A/C seats in vehicles.  If we put fans in the mattress to pull the cool air from underneath then it would keep the mattress from getting hot.  We could simply create channels in the mattress for the cool air to run through to reach the top of the mattress and the person.

The second solution is a cooling gel layer near the top of the mattress.  This would help to reduce the heat from building up in the mattress while you are sleeping on it.  This is obviously the simpler option but I also believe that it would be slightly less effective than the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment